FAQ/ Get Help
1. Why do I need home alarm monitoring?
If your alarm were to go off while you’re away, who will call the police? Our 24-hour monitoring station will dispatch the police to your home or business.
2. Why does my alarm system keypad display not ready?
Common reasons for this are that a door or window is not completely closed. Correct the condition and the alarm system will be ready to arm.
3. How do I change the people listed on my call list?
It’s simple. Just give us a call at 877-594-2737 and we can make that change for you.
4. What if my home alarm system doesn’t work correctly?
We will be happy to investigate any problems you’re having with your home alarm systems. Just call 877-594-2737 for any service-related issues.
5. My alarm system went off accidentally, but I quickly put in the code and shut it off. I expected a call from your company, but no one called. Why not?
The home alarm systems allow a brief period for you to turn off your system before an alarm signal is sent to the Monitoring Center. This gives you enough time to cancel the signal and prevent a false alarm.
6. If the power goes off, will my alarm system still work?
Yes, in case of a power loss, the back-up battery will activate to maintain your alarm protection for several hours.
7. Am I responsible for testing my home security system regularly?
Yes, it is your responsibility to make sure that your home system is in good working order. It’s easy to test your security system. Just give us a call at 877-594-2737.
About Alarm Services Group
• Fire Alarm Installation
• Security Camera Installation
• Security Lighting Installation
• Security Systems Design & Installation
• Security and Alarming
• Alarm System Install
• Alarm System Repair
• Alarm System Monitor
• Surveillance Camera Install
• Alarm/Security System Installation
• CCTV/Camera System Installation
James T. – Covington, TN
I left ADT, whom I had been with for 9 years due to rising monthly premiums, limited equipment, and bad service and switched to Alarm Services Group.
They gave me a check to payoff my old alarm company I was in contract with and updated all of my equipment plus put contacts on all of my windows, which ADT wanted to charge me for every contact, and Alarm Services Group then put up 4 cameras hooked to my tv and cell phones , ALL for zero down! Very very pleased with the company and their service.